Good morning! Up and early this morning because I had to replace my hours at work – will be attending the Watercolor Workshop (Floral Hoop / Beginner’s Class) by Black Milk Project at 11am-2pm! It’s been awhile since I last drew or painted something so I really don’t know what to expect haha! Will blog about it as well, meanwhile you can check out their workshops!
On the other hand, I also recorded my Korea Haul last night! Can’t wait to edit it and post it up, (HOPEFULLY) because it’s my first time doing this and I felt so awkward , haha!
I’ve removed my second wisdom tooth last Monday as well. Both can’t be extracted, so surgery for both sides! My first surgery was alright but the second one is causing so much pain! I finished my pain killers but it still hurts.
Things to look forward to and prep for the month
- Practice hairdo skills for my first ROM client
- Find more models for my Saturday makeup classes
- Buy more foundation for dry skin customers
- Post up Seoul Haul video
- Post up lip & eyebrow tattoo video
- Blog about my watercolor workshop experience
- Create a youtube tutorial on how I style my short hair
- Post lasik appointment on the 21st May
- Blog – my lasik experience (let me go for my final check up first!)
- SAVE MONEY FOR GOLD COAST (SEPTEMBER) ='( #broke
- Look for interns – yes my company is looking for interns!
- ENROLL TO VICTORIA UNIVERSITY MELBOURNE
How is your week going to be? I hope you have a great week ahead!